I. Identity and address of the Data Controller
The Controller for the Treatment of the personal data that you provide is Promotora Latinoamericana de Negocios, S. de R.L. de C.V., (hereinafter «PROMOTORA LATINOAMERICANA» or the «Controller»), with address at Avenue Insurgentes Sur 1898 3rd floor, colonia Florida, Alcaldía Álvaro Obregón, Zip Code 01030, Mexico City, same to hear and receive notices.
II. Personal data collected
In order to fulfill the purposes indicated in this Notice, the Controller will process identification, labor, contact and location data.
We inform you that sensitive personal data will not be processed.
III. Purposes for the treatment
The Controller will process your personal data for the following primary purposes:
- Contact to prospect you as a client to offer services by different means, such as telephone, email, SMS messages, instant messaging tools such as Whastapp or Telegram, or through social networks.
- Schedule appointments to visit or contact you and offer PROMOTORA LATINOAMERICANA
- Follow up on activities carried out with client prospects.
- Present you business proposals and quotes.
- Follow up on the commercial proposals presented.
- Carry out statistical reports of the activities carried out with client prospects.
- According to the activity of the client prospect, perform the risk class classification.
- Prepare the document stating the business relationship with the Controller.
- Identify the representatives of the parties or the parties (directly).
- Locate it to enforce compliance with contractual obligations.
- Identify it to provide the contracted services.
- Register you as a client in order to monitor and control the contracted services.
- Carry out actions aimed at obtaining the registration and updating of employer registers with the IMSS and INFONACOT.
- Contact you to communicate situations related to the provision of the contracted services.
- Identify situations of particular attention to give client service and propose, execute and follow up on corrective actions.
- Where appropriate, provide service for the registration / cancellation of roles and administration and technical support regarding the tools or systems that are used and the person in charge has their administration.
- Where appropriate, record and report the activity that is carried out within tools or systems that the Controller makes use of and has its administration.
- Apply satisfaction surveys of the services provided by the Controller.
- Analyze the results of the satisfaction surveys of the services provided by the Controller.
- Contact you to improve the services of the Controller.
- Have communication with you to improve our services and thank you for your preference.
- Send you the invoices that cover the collection of services rendered.
- Carry out collection acts, either by phone, by mail or at your home.
- Where appropriate, provide service for the registration and cancellation of roles and administration and technical support regarding the tools or systems that you use and PROMOTORA LATINOAMERICANA has its administration.
- Where appropriate, send you documentation by courier for review and / or signature and / or acceptance and / or knowledge and / or use.
- Where appropriate, identify it to authorize its entry to the Controller’s facilities.
- In the event that PROMOTORA LATINOAMERICANA is contacted by telephone, provide the required attention.
- Where appropriate, monitor and attend to requests for procedures made before PROMOTORA LATINOAMERICANA.
- Where appropriate, follow up on legal or contractual obligations.
- In case of being in the Controller’s facilities and suffering an accident, provide the assistance that is required.
- Make operational, statistical or historical reports.
- Where appropriate, through video surveillance systems, the monitoring of the activities carried out in the Controller’s facilities.
- Provide security through video surveillance systems.
IV. Secondary purposes
Additionally, we will use your personal data for the following secondary purposes:
- Invite you to events organized by the Controller.
- Have a control of event attendees PROMOTORA LATINOAMERICANA.
- Have evidence of the execution of events PROMOTORA LATINOAMERICANA.
- Send you the Newsletter of PROMOTORA LATINOAMERICANA.
- Send you information about PROMOTORA LATINOAMERICANA.
- Preparation and publication of advertising with your identification data.
In case you do not want your personal data to be processed for any or all secondary purposes, from this moment you can notify us by sending an email to the address email@example.com.
The refusal to use your personal data for secondary purposes may not be a reason to deny the requested services or terminate the relationship established with us.
Likewise, you have a period of 5 (five) business days, from the first contact of Controller with you, in order to send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, to express your refusal to process your personal data.
V. Temporary purposes due to the global health emergency of the disease caused by the SARS-CoV2 virus (COVID-19)
- Personal data will be processed regarding health conditions and, if necessary, your family situation, as a preventive measure to avoid the increase of infections in the population.
- In order to carry out work or commercial activities through technological tools, personal voice and image data will be processed to carry out activities that require online meetings (videoconferences).
Regarding these temporary purposes, we inform you that, in each case, your personal data will be treated under physical, technical and administrative security measures, which ensure its protection and confidentiality.
Likewise, we inform you that your personal data will only be processed for as long as it is necessary to attend the health emergency, and once it is concluded, they will be subjected to a blocking process for subsequent deletion.
Finally, we inform you that the aforementioned personal data will only be transferred to the authorities that require it, as long as there is a well-founded request that justifies and requires said transfer.
|Third receiver||Purpose (s)||Consent|
|Subsidiaries or affiliates||
– Treatment for primary purposes.
|Insurers||– In case of suffering an accident at the Controller’s facilities and it is required to provide assistance.||Not necessary|
|Family||– In case of suffering an accident at the Controller’s facilities and it is required to notify a family member.||Not necessary|
|Real estate leasing companies where the Controller provides services||– Manage your access to the Controller’s facilities.||Not necessary|
|Competent authorities||– Comply with the requirements of competent authorities, upon duly founded and motivated request.||Not necessary|
|Social media||– Publication of advertising information in which it is part.||Necessary|
|Associations||– Comply with audits.||Not necessary|
|New prospects of clients PROMOTORA LATINOAMERICANA||– Contact to request references regarding the services provided by the Controller.||Necessary|
|Subsidiaries or affiliates or partners||– Participation in loyalty and loyalty programs, and where appropriate, services aimed at professional and financial growth.||Necessary|
|Business partners||– Offer, and where appropriate, provision of services, of the nature of those provided by the Controller, but which are required by the Holder in countries where the Controller does not have a presence.||Necessary|
If you do not want your personal data to be processed regarding those transfers, for which your consent is necessary, we ask you to send an email to email@example.com.
VII. ARCO rights and / or revocation of consent
You or your legal representative may exercise any of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, also known as ARCO rights, as well How to revoke your consent for the processing of your data, communicating via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, which is administered and served by our Personal Data Department with address at Avenue Insurgentes Sur 1898 3rd floor, colonia Florida, Alcaldía Álvaro Obregón, Zip Code 01030, Mexico City.
You must submit an application stating: (i) Indicate the name of the applicant, and where appropriate, their legal representative; (ii) Prove the personality of the applicant, and where appropriate, of his legal representative; (iii) Indicate the address and / or email where to find you; (iv) Identify the right you wish to exercise and the data on which it is required to exercise it – if it is a right of correction, indicate the data to be corrected and the correction to be made, or, if it is a right opposition, indicate the secondary purposes on which you want to exercise the right. Failure to comply with the point indicated in numeral (iii), the request will be considered as not submitted.
Once the application is received The re You will have 5 (five) business days to verify compliance with the provisions of the previous paragraph, if it is not met you will have a period of 10 (ten) business days to correct the requirement that we make, otherwise the request will be will have for not presented.
Once the complete application is accepted, the Controller will have 20 (twenty) business days to notify you its acceptance. Once the previous notice has been made, and if the exercise of the right is appropriate, the Controller will have 15 (fifteen) business days to make the right effective.
The periods indicated in the preceding paragraph may be extended for the same time indicated for a single occasion and for justified cause.
VIII. Limitation and / or Disclosure of your data
You may limit the use or disclosure of your personal data by making your request via email to email@example.com. If your request is appropriate, you will be registered in the list that the Company has for this purpose.
These technologies may be disabled by following the procedures of the internet browser you use.
Any updates to the present will be published on our website www.promotorialatinoamericana.com.
Update date: June 1, 2021.